Monday, February 9, 2009

Yaoi Bulletin


I'm happy to be a guest at two central USA shows in brand new territory for Yaoi Press. The first is Anime Milwaukee, February 27 to March 1st. Please come join me at University of Wisconson, Milwaukee.

The second show is Naka con March 13-15 in Kansas City, Missouri. This will be my first time in Missouri, and it looks like a great event to start with. I hope all the yaoi fans will look for me in the Dealer's room and at my panels.

Congratulations to Dany&Dany for their title ANIMA. It was named the best new OEL manga for 2008 by readers at About.com. We're all very proud!

I am busily working on the newest Trach the Tentacle Monster story for Happy Yaoi Yum Yum. Trach will be messing with several kemonini in this one. If you preorder Happy Yaoi Yum Yum from Everythingyaoi.com you'll get 5 free yaoi buttons.

There's also an offer for free yaoi comics for the next few days. One of which is autographed by yours truly.

No comments: