Friday, June 5, 2009

New Yaoi Products

We will be debuting new yaoi bags at Anime Expo and Otakon this year.

Yaoi Banana Hearts Cell Phone / iPod Case $10 -



Thanks to the banana logo designer and the Yaoi Focus Group on Twitter who helped with this design.

We updated our Yaoi and Yuri bags which were originally released in 2007. $25 -





Since it's against the law for yaoi and yuri fans to walk around an anime convention without broadcasting that they're fans (California Penal Code) we're also debuting less expensive cinch-up backpacks. $10




We are hopefully going to have the Yaoi Poker Cards reprinted in time for the shows. The new decks are made from a different material than the first editions. They will be noticeably different. We also hope to have this key chain in time for AX:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the products look great! I can't wait to visit your booth at Otakon. And I'm very happy to hear that you will re-printing the Yaoi card deck. Just missed out getting one of them on ebay because someone outbid me. So I am really hopefully that you will have them at your booth at Otakon. Thanks for all your hard work! I love Yaoipress!!! ^__^

Anonymous said...

I cant remember the last time I've wanted so many products from yaoipress. I must have that fabulous yaoi tote! I also want that cellphone holder. @__@ I must have those cards too. YAY spending money I always like helping the american economy. I'd like to go to Otakon but I must put all my efforts towards yaoicon. Ahh yaoicon is such a treasure though.